Report A Concern

If you have seen a stormwater problem, report it here.

If you need to report an emergency, call 911.

You can also send an email to

Not sure of what a stormwater problem is? See this page at the City of Columbia's Stormwater Management Departments's web site. What To Report shows you what types of problems you should report.

For environmental concerns not related to storm water issues including open burning, algae blooms, illegal dumping, sewer overflows, etc., see who to contact.

Please fill out as much as you can. After we receive your concern, we will forward it to the responsible agency.

When did you see the problem?
Where did you see the problem?
Please describe the problem.
Send a picture of the problem:
Home | Facts & Vision | Plans & Info | Projects | Get Involved! | News | Calendar | Take Action! | Sponsors | Partners
Additional Links | Photo Gallery | Site Map
Gills Creek Watershed Association Facebook Like Us On Facebook | Gills Creek Watershed Association YouTube View Our Videos On YouTube | Gills Creek Watershed Association Twitter Follow Us On Twitter
The Gills Creek Watershed Association, Byrnes Building 430C (office), 712 Main St, EWS 603 (mail), Columbia, SC 29208, 803-727-8326
Copyright 2011-2016 Gills Creek Watershed Association, a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
Comments or questions about this site? Contact
DMZ Graphics